I have some questions in the game.
Or maybe I misunderstand the rules. I'm sorry at that time.
- In Twist, "You can't get negative points.", Does this mean that the "point will not be negative"? Or does it mean "if the point is 0, you can't choose it"?
- I can't get negative points in Twist. But, can I get negative points in Event?
- I have [1 Gender] and [0 Orientation]. I roll 17, Event "-1 gender or -1 orientation". Can I choice orientation? If possible, how many orientation points will I get?
- If Twist happens, Do I roll the dice before or after event processing? (Probably later)
- If I roll the same entry 3 times, 4 times, 5 times, 6 times. What happen? Does it Twist every time? Or Does Twist occur 2nd, 4th, and 6th entry? Is it only the second time?
If Twist happens in every same entry, and If I have 0 point and rolled all entry, My point is unlikely to be 2. Because if I get 1 point, the twist will reduce it to zero. Even I roll 20, will drop to 0 point with a 5/6 chance.
I think the game is a little too long. Event points total ±0. My goal is to get total 6 Points(3 gender + 3 orientation).
This is especially true if I can't use the ……"I have [1 Gender] and [0 Orientation], Event is "-1 gender or -1 orientation". I choice orientation, and Point can't be negative. As a result, the penalty can be ignored.".
(This is an opinion as a game. It will take a long, long time for the egg shell to crack.)
I think you should increase positive events, or reduce the required total point. Or, if the d6 test is successful once, it will be a goal.
How about changing to "3 Identity Points in gender or orientation" instead of "3 Identity Points in both gender and orientation" ?
If character gets [0 Gender] and [3 Orientation], could he be cis gay?
(However, "Even if he is cis gay, he needs gender points to be confident that he is cis." Seems to make sense.)